Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved. test123
Adobe Illustrator is a program used by both artists and graphic designers to create vector images. These images will then be used for company logos, promotional uses or even personal work, both in print and digital form. Work with the Pathfinder Panel, create and manipulate blends and set your work apart with powerful 3D effects. Design artwork that includes images, illustrations, and type for use in print or any and all digital spaces. Adobe Creative Cloud serves as a service offered from Adobe Systems that gives users access to a collection of software developed by Adobe for graphic design, video editing, web development, photography, and cloud services.
Produce your best piece and have a place to store them.
- Learn the basics and advanced training for Adobe Illustrator for PC and MAC
- Learn how Adobe Creative Cloud can prevent important files from going missing
- Know the different functions and features in Illustrator and Creative Cloud
- Know how you can apply these tools and techniques into your own projects
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Understand introduction basic and advanced training to Adobe Illustrator
2. Be able to navigate the software efficiently
3. Be able to apply basic and advanced skills into producing your own designs
4. Understand how Adobe Creative Cloud works and how it fits into your content
Illustrator CS5 - Intro Training: PC
Illustrator CS5 - Intro Training: MAC
Illustrator CS5 - Advanced Training: PC
Illustrator CS5 - Advanced Training: MAC
Illustrator CS6 - Intro Training: PC
Illustrator CS6 - What's New? Training: PC
Illustrator CS6 - Intro Training: MAC
Illustrator CS6 - What's New? Training: MAC
Illustrator Creative Cloud - What's New? Training
Illustrator Creative Cloud Training