Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved. test123
Microsoft Excel is an important and powerful program for many businesses. The PivotTable feature is one of the most useful, powerful and misunderstood features. PivotTables are absolutely not just about big data and large companies. Although PivotTables can work with very large data sets they are just as useful for micro businesses trying to understand where their sales opportunities lie or for individuals working on their household finances or even their fantasy football leagues.
This PivotTable course from Skillsology teaches you how to draw these conclusions easily and present and manage your findings effectively. Using screenshots, video examples and exercises, you’ll soon be able to make the most out of your data, whether ‘Big’ or small, to further your business or personal life.
Turn redundant data into useful analysis with PivotTable.
- Manage your data and information in a more intelligent system
- Realize your data's full potential to your advantage
- Discover ways to enhance your data output
- Learn about the advantages of PivotTable
This training is for PivotTable (PC version: 2013, 2007/10)
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Identify the primary uses of PivotTables and when to use them
2. Identify ‘best’ and ‘worst’ entries in data sets
3. Filter, sort and group PivotTable data to maximize its usefulness
4. Present your findings clearly and compellingly using PivotCharts and Conditional Formatting
5. Customize calculations to ensure PivotTable data is tailored to your requirements
6. Use PivotTables to summarize data for management reports
7. Work with PivotTables based on OLAP cubes
8. Use Slicers to synthesize and emphasize data across multiple PivotTables
9. Use PivotTables to build interactive dashboards
PivotTable 2007/10 PC
PivotTable 2013 PC