Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved. test123
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for Windows, Mac OS X, Android and iOS. It features calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications. It has been a very widely applied spreadsheet for these platforms, especially since version 5 in 1993, and it has replaced Lotus 1-2-3 as the industry standard for spreadsheets. Excel forms part of Microsoft Office. Demystify some of the most complex business relevant areas of Microsoft Excel. With 160 videos and loads of practice exercises you will be able to use the most hard to grasp Excel functions in no time.
Grasp this chance to immerse in the knowledge of Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Further your knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Learn about advanced steps and functions that you have yet to find out
- Gain an advantage when presenting your next spreadsheet
- Be equipped with an extra set of skills in Microsoft Excel
Training for Advanced Excel (PC version:2013, 2007/2010, 2016)
This course is Skillsfuture Credit Eligible.
1. Using advanced graphs and presentation techniques to maximize impact
2. How macros and VBA automate your spreadsheets and increase interactivity
3. How superpower functions can solve complex problems
4. Using PivotTables and PowerPivot to turn raw data into clear information that supports key decisions
Advanced Excel 2007/2010 PC
Advanced Excel 2013 PC
Advanced Excel 2016 PC